Start a Part-Time Business That You Will Love
Don’t Quit Your “Day” Job Yet
With the stagnant post recession economy, you have found that:
- Your pay check does not go as far as it used to.
- Your paycheck is for less money that it was in 2008!
- Changing jobs might bring in more income, but it is a risk that you do not want to take.
You have considered ….. Starting a part-time business – at least it would be yours and you would be in control of what you can earn.
Your life has changed:
- You’d love to stay home with your children. You would save money by eliminating your commute and daycare, but you still need to bring in some additional income.
- You are a college student and have discovered that maybe college is not for you.
- You’re nearing retirement and your retirement funding has not recovered. You will need more income to retire comfortably.
- You’re nearing the age of retirement but you would like to continue working at something that you enjoy and that give you a sense of meaning or purpose.
You have considered … Starting a home based business, but…..
- You have some ideas, but you’re not sure if they can be profitable.
- You have many ideas and have no idea what ideas will work.
- You can’t think of a single area of interest that you could turn into a business.
You have been online and found hundreds of sites telling you that the solution is:
- To start your own business, (and the training is only $4997 or $2997, or for the next 20 minutes it is $297).
- Buy a franchise.
- Go back to school and train for a new career.
Most of these web sites encouraged you to leave the job world behind and march to the beat of your own drum, but you:
- Like the work that you do.
- Enjoy the companionship of your colleagues.
- Can’t imagine living without the benefits that you currently have (especially the family plan for you health insurance) at this point in time.
- Would like to work for yourself, but full-time self-employment just seems to risky.
You have come to the right place! The Halfpreneur offers:
- techniques to help you generate ideas and analyze the opportunities presented.
- support for starting and running a part-time or a home-based businesses that is scaled to your current needs and life style.
- three coaching sessions that will provide you with the ideas, tools, resources, direction and support you need to realize your home-business/part-time business dream.
Any new business will take some work. Since you may be doing this while holding down another job or caring for your children or going to school, you may have to sacrifice some of your TV or FaceBook or video game time. But, starting a business is good for your brain. You will learn new things and acquire new skills.
If you are ready to begin creating meaningful work that you will love, give me, The Halfpreneur, a call or drop me an email so we can set up a time to visit over the phone – no charge, no obligation. Find out in a free consultation how you can increase your income in a “career” of your own making, before making a commitment.
Mary Ann, The Halfpreneur
For more information be sure to visit About and Services. Call for your free consultation now. 508-752-2600 / email@example.com